Updated: Jan 19
Celebrating International Peace Day, Taghyeer Movement held an event in Saroora village, east of the city of Yatta in South Hebron Hills.
Taghyeer's activists and volunteers from all over the West Bank came to participate in the activities. The activities included the following:
1. Speak about the mission and vision of Taghyeer.
2. Light candles and let doves fly as a symbol of peace.
3. Plant olive trees as a means to nonviolent resistance.
4. Engage with participants in discussions.
5. Show solidarity with the people of the area who face eviction through the Israeli Army and settlers.